Monday, March 9, 2009

Survivin' winter


We are getting tired of winter and ready for spring to come! We have had a nice day here and there, but it doesn't last long. At least most of the snow is gone now, hopefully not to return until late this year. Cameron always wants to go outside but he is a lot braver than mommy in the cold. He is so much fun and is speaking sentences of 4+ words a lot more now. He loves to play with money and papa is trying to teach him to go for the silver instead of the pennies when he offers him change.


I am changing jobs and hospitals starting next week, so we are looking forward to that. I have also had some time off to enjoy Cameron and doing some fun things with him like going to the Children's Museum, which he loves. It should be an interesting transition to a post- surgical unit but hopefully I will eventually end up back in postpartum when a position opens up. Steve is still loving his job and they close on their first renovated and sold house very soon! I am so excited for him and how well they are doing. Life will be as perfect as can be once I get settled into my job, we can't wait!

No comments: